Penetrate Pro is an Android app used to break in the secure WiFi networks. It allows user to hack the WPA and WEP encrypted Wifi Passwords. It is an excellent tool for the users who love to access free wifi on the go. Users can use this app to get free Wifi no matter where they are. Penetrate Pro APK is one of the best hacking apps for Android. This app isn’t available on Google playstore, but you can download from the given link below.
How to Install Penetrate Pro
In order to install penetrate pro on your device, it must be rooted. It can’t be installed on unrooted phones. If you haven’t rooted your phone yet, it’s better you root it first.
Here’s the steps to follow for the Penetrate Pro APK installation.
- First of all download the APK file from the download link given below.
- Install the downloaded APK to your phone. Make sure to enable Installation from Unknown Sources from your phone settings.
- After enabling, run the installation.
- One the installation completes, open up the penetrate pro app to start using it.
Penetrate Pro APK – Regulations for the Application
Penetrate Pro app comes with some rules and regulations as well.
- The app should be used for only ethical and educational purposes only.
- The primary purpose and focus of the application is to provide a secured Wifi connection to the user.
Related: Best Android RATs
Routers Supported by Penetrate Pro
Penetrate Pro application supports the following routers:
- Verizon FiOS
- Pirelli Discus
Penetrate Pro APK is very straight forward and easy to use. As you run the app you will come to know how to work with it. It’s quite authentic in it’s kind for accessing WiFi passwords of secured networks. You can use this tool to penetrate effortlessly.
Note: Penetrate Pro can be detected as a virus by some the anti-malware tools. Just add Penetrate Pro to whitelist if you have any anti-virus installed.
Related: Faceniff APK Download
How to Use Penetrate Pro?
Here’s the step by step guide to use Penetrate Pro.
- Open up the installed penetrate pro app. As you open it up, you’ll see all the available Wifi networks.
- If you get a notification “reversible 0 found” which means target not found and you need to find a target.
- Reversing Thomson routers require either a dictionary file or you can use the mobile 2G or 3G connection.
- Select one of the available Wifi network that you want to get password for.
- Tap on the ‘Get Keys from Web’ option from the menu. If you have a reversible router, you can tap on network to get Wifi keys.
- Copy the provided keys and paste the code to connect to that wifi network.