Learn how to hack Android phone remotely using droidjack and take over all the confidential information without even touching it.
Smartphones have proved to be an important tech for most of the people as it had moved over the computers and taken all the businesses needs on the go. Everyone uses smartphones for their specific needs. Someone uses it to communicate with their loved ones and some uses for their business needs which also involves confidential data which can put the person in risk if data gets in the wrong hand. I hope this thought never knocked at your door. That’s the reason we are writing this article to demonstrate how an Android phone can be hacked so easily without even touching it from a remote location. Attacker can perform all the functions like spying on the chats, social networks, hear the calls, spy through video and mic.
Did you ever try to hack in to someone’s phone to spy on their messages, calls or anything else you love to do remotely? Wanted to monitor your child’s smartphone activity? If yes, here’s I will show you how to hack Android phone remotely with droidjack.
We are writing and sharing this tutorial just for the security researcher, enthusiasts and learners to know how it works and how easily smarthphone can be hacked. If you are a parent and might wanted to keep an eye on your child’s internet activity, well you can do that also. Learn how to hack a smartphone remotely using DroidJack.
Note: This tutorial is only for educational and ethical use.
How to Hack Android Phone using DroidJack?
Following are the requirements to get started hacking a smartphone.
- PC with JAVA installed.
- DroidJack (Remote Administration Tool)
- Dynamic IP(noip.com host)
- DUC(noip.com client)
- Android Smartphone Victim
Hacking a Smartphone Remotely – Step by Step Guide
In order to hack Android phone, follow the step by step instructions given in this tutorial below;
- Download and install OS compatible JAVA version from Oracle’s official website.
- Download DroidJack android remote administration tool.
- Now we need a dynamic host or IP. In order to get one, just go to noip.com website and sign up. As the sign up completes, login to noip.com and click on Add Host button and enter any name for your host and click Save Host to make the host live.
- After adding the host, download DUC (Noip’s Dynamic User Client) from here.
- Here comes a bit hard part to open a port from the router’s settings web page. To access router’s settings page, we need to find out our gateway IP address. To find out, just go to Command Prompt and type ipconfig. It will give your gateway IP. Note down your gateway IP.
- Run any web browser and copy paste the gateway IP in web address and hit enter. It will prompt to enter router login details; username and password. You can find username and password under your router. For most of the router’s it’s admin for username and password by default.
- As you login to router settings page, you’ll see all the router settings. Navigate to the Port Forwarding section. Click on Add a Port and enter port 1337 and save. Do it again for the port 1334. Usually for most of routers, Port Forwarding comes under Security tab, but it may vary from router to router.
- Now run the downloaded DroidJack and click on tab named Generate APK to create a backdoor APK.
- In File Name, type any name for the file you want to give. In App Name, again put any name but it should be non-spaced. Means no space should be entered. In Dynamic DNS, put the host name that you created on noip.com. In port, type 1337 and click on Generate. You also can bind the backdoor with any other app or also create it for Stealth mode.
- Once it’s done creation of APK, send it to victim through any medium. Once they run it on their Android phone. They will appear in the target list on DroidJack client window. By clicking Right button of mouse, you can view the actions that you can perform on victim’s smartphone.
All done..! This a really simple way to hack into a smartphone remotely without even touching it. If you’re still confused in learning how it’s done, watch complete step by step video tutorial.