Lanc Remastered is an advanced and powerful IP sniffer tool for gamers that lets you know about the other players and gives all their information, including their physical GEO location. Lance Remastered is fully compatible with PS4 and Xbox gamers to combat other players. This tool has exciting and powerful features making it one of the best Xbox IP pullers.
About Lanc Remastered
Lanc Remastered is one of the best PS4 IP pullers and booters for PlayStation and Xbox Resolver, which converts the PS4 username to its assigned IP address. It works the same as the DNS works, where each website is assigned to some IP address and when a user types its domain name in the web address, it directs to the specific assigned IP of that website. Please keep in mind this tool isn’t like other network research tools like WireShark or Cain n Abel. It’s only for the gamers to find out who’s playing on the other end and find out their IP to know their location. It doesn’t perform any other network research like Wireshark.
Lanc Remastered Requirements
To get started with Lanc Remastered, Install the following applications:– Microsoft C++
– Microsoft Silverlight
Lanc Remastered Standout characteristics
There are some distinctive characteristics of Lanc remastered:
- Compatibility: Lanc remastered works on any gaming console but focuses on PlayStation and Xbox.
- Wired and Wireless: Operational on a wired (ethernet) and wireless (wifi) connection.
- Geo Location: Tracks the geographical location, country, and ISP of all connections.
- Customizable: Able to edit source and destination IP and specify specific port numbers.
Download Lanc Remastered IP Puller
Click here to download Lanc Remastered IP Puller free of cost.
You can also check out another powerful PSN resolver which is also available for free.
How to Pull IPs with Lanc Remastered
Lanc Remastered is one of the most popular IP pullers for PS4 and Xbox. In this guide, we will show you how to use Lanc Remastered to pull IPs on your PS4 or Xbox.
- First, you need to download Lanc Remastered from its website.
- Once downloaded, open the program and click the “Create new” button.
- Enter the IP address you want to pull and select the “PS4” or “Xbox” option. For this guide, we will be using the PS4.
- Now, click on the “Start” button, and Lanc Remastered will start pulling the IPs of all the players in the game.
- Once the IPs are pulled, you can see them in the “Results” tab. You can now copy the IPs and use them for whatever purpose you want.
How to Install Lanc Remastered on PC (Windows 10/8/7 and Mac)
Installing Lanc Remastered on your PC is pretty straightforward:
- The first thing you need to do is make sure that you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. You can do this by going to the Java website and downloading the latest version.
- Once you have Java installed, you will need to download the Lanc Remastered ZIP file. You can do this by clicking the “Download” button on the Lanc Remastered website.
- Once the download is finished, you will need to extract the contents of the ZIP file. You can do this by using a program like 7-Zip or WinRAR.
- Once the contents of the ZIP file are extracted, you will need to open up the “Lanc Remastered” folder. Inside this folder, you will find a file called “Lanc-Remastered.jar.” You will need to double-click on this file to launch Lanc Remastered.
- Once Lanc Remastered is launched, you will be able to connect to any game that is running the Steam network. To do this, you will need to click on the “Connect” button and enter the IP address of the game server that you want to connect to.
You should now be successfully connected to the game server and be able to play the game!
How to Run Lanc Remastered?
To run Lanc Remastered, just follow the following steps:
- First, you will need to download and install the program on your computer.
- Once it is installed, open the program and click the “Start” button. A window will pop up asking you to select a server.
- Select the server that you wish to play on and click “Connect.”
The game will then start loading. When the game is finished loading, you will be able to play. Enjoy!
Which version of Lanc should I be using?
It is recommended that you use the latest version of Lanc PCPS as the latest version comes packed with many more features compared to its previous versions. The new features include an online database to resolve IPs and Gamertags.
If, in any case, you still want to use the older versions of Lanc, like Lanc v2 and the remastered edition, they are still available and are working on the console patches but are a bit limited in terms of their fictionality. The original Lanc v1 is still available for downloads even though it’s not recommended for use.
What are the requirements for Lanc Remastered to function?
Installing Lanc Remastered is a straightforward process that requires a Windows operating system (version 7, 8, or 10) and several necessary libraries/packages. The software essential for Lanc Remastered to function properly includes:
- C++ Redistributable Package 2010 and higher.
- Win10Pcap for Windows 10 devices, or if you have a Windows 7 or 8 machine, use Wincap
- Net framework 4.5.2 or higher.
Can I use a VPN while using Lanc?
It is possible to use a VPN with Lanc Remastered and PCPS. To use PCPS with a VPN, users should activate the advanced mode in the app, choose the adapter connected to their console, check the preset, and start monitoring. On the other hand, Lanc users can establish a VPN connection on their computer and then share the connection with their console.
From where can I obtain the source code?
You can download the source from the download section on GitHub.
What is the process for kicking/booting people offline?
A PS4 Booster enables gamers to quickly kick people offline from PlayStation by sending a denial of public attack to their public IP address. This results in immediate disconnection from the service.
Are there additional tools available from Psycho Coding?
Psycho Coding not only developed the LANC PCPS app but also created several other tools, including:
- RGHC: A tool that adds mods and features to Jtagged Xbox 360
- XBL party tool: This tool allows users to pull IPs, extract party information, and includes an integrated party kicker, regardless of the login status.
- Online Gamertag/IP database: Similar to Xresolver, users can enter a Gamertag or IP to retrieve previously logged information.
- Mobile App: Psycho Coding offers a mobile app for users to access their premium features.
Lanc Remastered is a useful and effective tool for pulling IP addresses on Xbox and PSN platforms. With its straightforward installation process and a few required software packages, users can get up and running quickly.
The creator of the Lanc Remastered Psycho Coding additionally has developed other tools such as RGHC, XBL party tool, an online Gamertag/IP database, and a mobile app to provide access to premium features. All in all, Lanc Remastered and its associated tools can be a valuable resource for gamers, streamers, and content creators alike.